CHAIRTABLE GIVING INFORMATION
Motion Orthopaedics believes strongly about giving back to our community.
A portion of all of our collections go to support charities. Some of these are listed below.
Sometimes our patients bring in gifts for our physicians and staff as a sign
of gratitude. While we appreciate this kindness, we would instead encourage
you to make a donation to your favorite charity or any of the charities listed below.
- Action for Autism
- American Brain Tumor Association
- Angels’ Arms
- Autism Speaks
- Cornelia de Lange Syndrome Foundation
- Earth Day Network
- The Haven of Grace
- The Himalayan Family Healthcare Project
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kids’ Chance
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Our Mark on Melanoma
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
If you would like our help in making donations, please contact Christy Harshaw