An Expert in Occupational Medicine
A Licensed Physician in Missouri and Illinois, Certified Medical Review Officer, and a Certified Medical Examiner on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Post-Offer/Pre-Placement Physical Examinations
- Respirator Clearance Exams with Pulmonary Function Testing
- Drug Screening
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Audiometric Testing
- Titmus Vision Screening
- Medical School: Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Baptist Medical Center of New York
- Occupational Medicine Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- American Osteopathic Association
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American Osteopathic College of Occupational and Preventive Medicine
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine Board of Trustees
Dr. Byler has practiced occupational medicine in the St. Louis area since 1988. She has worked with many different companies, including United Parcel Service, Ameren, C&R Mechanical, ACME Constructors, General Electric and numerous municipalities. Dr. Byler works closely with employers in the community to ensure quick and efficient evaluation and treatment of their employees.
Dena has been Dr. Byler’s Medical Assistant since 2012 and is an integral part of her practice dealing with all aspects. She is the proud mother of one son and enjoys collecting blown glass art from the 1940’s and 1950’s.
Call for Appointments