A Leader In Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, And The Care Of The Injured Worker
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Subspeciality Board Certification in Sports Medicine
- Fellowship Trained in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California
- Former Team Physician, Fellow – Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Sparks, Los Angeles Galaxy, Los Angeles Avengers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, USC Athletics and Loyola Marymount University.
- Head Team Physician
- 2014-2016: St. Louis Cardinals
- Ladue High School
- Clayton High School
- Webster University
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Los Angeles, California
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- Medical School: Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois
- Major League Baseball Team Physicians Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Saint Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
- Missouri State Medical Association
Amy has been a certified Physician Assistant since 2009 and has worked with Dr. Browdy since 2012. Prior to that, she worked as a Physician Assistant for a cardiovascular and thoracic surgery group in Dallas, TX and for another orthopedic surgery practice in Saint Louis. She assists Dr. Browdy in all aspects of patient care including seeing patients in the clinic, performing injections and acting as first assist for all surgical procedures.
She received her undergraduate education at Saint Louis University where she also played on their NCAA Division I women's soccer team. After graduation she continued her studies at Saint Louis University and received a Master’s of Medical Science for Physician Assistant.
Bridget has been a medical assistant with Dr. Browdy since 2014. Her diverse background and warm demeanor make her a valuable asset to the team and to patient care.
Bridget has served in many roles since joining Dr. Browdy’s team in 2014. She started as an insurance/billing coordinator and transitioned into clinical care. She serves as Dr. Browdy’s clinical coordinator and medical assistant. Her duties include scheduling appointments and surgery dates, insurance work and precerting.
Wendy is a trained medical assistant with over 20 years’ experience. She joined Dr. Browdy’s practice in 2019. Wendy handles appointment and surgery scheduling, and various administrative functions.
Call for Appointments